2013 Summer School
Traditional undergraduate summer school starts soon! There are two six week sessions and one 12 week session.
- Cost is $300 per unit. (A minimum of 6 units are required to apply for financial aid.)
- Current students: Register on Campus Cruiser.
For more information contact Fay Nielsen, Ph.D. or Melissa Kent.
- New students: Contact undergraduate admissions to complete a short application:
- 559-453-2039 or 800-660-6089
- Main Fresno Campus
- Regional centers
Full session: May 13 - August 2 Session 1: May 13 - June 21 Session 2: June 24 - August 2
- Summer undergraduate courses
- C.L.A.S.S.* (College Language and Academic Success Strategies)
- This course is designed to prepare incoming college students of all abilities to succeed in their college-level courses.
- C.L.A.S.S. II*
- College Language and Academic Success Strategies II (CP 128) is designed for returning college students and focuses on improving your skills with time management, study and test-taking strategies, effective reading techniques, and active listening and note-taking.
- Session 1 only
- Tuesday and Thursday, 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- 2 units
*For more information about our C.L.A.S.S. and C.L.A.S.S. II courses, please contact Melinda Gunning, director of academic support services, at email@example.com or 559-453-2247.