The following guidelines are used when considering transfer credit:
- Courses completed at a regionally or ABHE, ATS, TRACS, or AARTS accredited institution.
- Baccalaureate-level courses.
- Grade of C- or better.
- Courses are not duplicate to credit already received.
- All GE and major courses must be taken for a letter grade, not pass/fail.
- No lab is required for Area 5 Physical & Biological Sciences.
- Some majors have lower division prerequisites. Select an institution below to see the school's general education and lower division major requirements.
FPU has established transfer agreements with the following institutions:
- California State University, Bakersfield
- California State University, Fresno
- California State University, Stanislaus
- Bakersfield College
- College of the Sequoias
- Columbia College
- Fresno City College
- Heald College
- Merced College
- Modesto Junior College
- Porterville College
- Reedley College
- San Joaquin Valley College
- Taft College
- University of Phoenix
- West Hills College - Coalinga
- West Hills College - Lemoore
*Transfer Agreements are only a tool. Transfer work is not considered official until it has been evaluated by the FPU Registrar’s Office.