Adjunct Faculty in Biology
Instruct one or more of the following:
- Biol 332: Human Physiology lecture (scheduled for Tu/Th 8:00-9:15 a.m.)
- Biol 321: Vertebrate Zoology lecture (scheduled for Fri 1:15-3:45 p.m.)
- Biol 321L: Vertebrate Zoology laboratory (scheduled for Wed 1:15-4:15 p.m.)
- Master’s degree in biology or a related field;
- Coursework or expertise related to the disciplines instructed;
- Experience in, or aptitude for, undergraduate-level teaching;
- Ability to work with students, staff and faculty in a collegial environment;
- Commitment to the Christian faith and the university’s mission of Christ-centered teaching and learning and involvement in a local church.
- Terminal degree
Download and complete an application form.
Send a letter of application, a completed adjunct application form (including personal statements), curriculum vita, three letters of reference (including one pastoral), and transcripts or placement file to:
- Karen Cianci, Ph.D.
- Fresno Pacific University
- School of Natural Sciences, Box 2304
- 1717 S. Chestnut Ave., Box 2008
- Fresno, CA 93702
- Or scan and email to FPUProv@fresno.edu
Fresno Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic or social background, sex, age, or physical handicap in its hiring practices. Committed to excellence and actively supportive of cultural diversity, FPU invites individuals who contribute to such diversity to apply.