Adjunct Faculty in Mathematics
Fresno Pacific University is looking for highly-qualified, adjunct mathematics instructors for the department of mathematics and computer science, in the School of Natural Sciences, to teach lower and upper division mathematics courses for B.A. and B.S. degree curriculum.
- Master’s degree in mathematics or applied mathematics or bachelor's degree in either and master's degree in statistics, physics or mathematics education;
- Certification for any certification-related courses;
- Commitment to the Christian faith and the university’s mission of Christ-centered teaching and learning and involvement in a local church.
- Terminal degree in the academic field being taught;
- College level teaching experience.
Download and complete an application form.
Send a letter of application, a completed adjunct application form (including personal statements), curriculum vita, three letters of reference (including one pastoral), and transcripts or placement file to:
- Karen Cianci, Ph.D.
- School of Natural Sciences, Box 2304
- Fresno Pacific University
- 1717 S. Chestnut Ave., Box 2008
- Fresno, CA 93702
- Or email: FPUProv@fresno.edu
Fresno Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic or social background, sex, age, or physical handicap in its hiring practices. Committed to excellence and actively supportive of cultural diversity, FPU invites individuals who contribute to such diversity to apply.