Adjunct Faculty in Music
- Master's degree in music with an emphasis in choral conducting or related field;
- Teaching experience in music at the high school or college level;
- Strong commitment to teaching worship oriented contemporary Christian music;
- Experience leading, directing and teaching contemporary Christian music ensembles;
- Experience in, or aptitude for, undergraduate-level teaching;
- Ability to work with students, staff and faculty in a collegial environment;
- Commitment to the Christian faith and the university’s mission of Christ-centered teaching and learning and involvement in a local church.
- Terminal degree in music or related field;
- College level teaching experience;
- Experience leading and directing contemporary Christian music in a congregational setting;
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse student body as well as promote diversity.
Download and complete an application form.
Submit letter of application addressing qualifications; current curriculum vita; evidence of teaching effectiveness; and three recent professional references (including one pastoral), and transcripts or placement file to:
- Jodie Tally
- Assistant to the Dean
- School of Humanities, Religion, and Social Sciences
- Fresno Pacific University
- 1717 S. Chestnut Ave.
- Fresno, CA 93702
- Email: FPUProv@fresno.edu
Fresno Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic or social background, sex, age, or physical handicap in its hiring practices. Committed to excellence and actively supportive of cultural diversity, FPU invites individuals who contribute to such diversity to apply.