- Career Resources Library
- Services for Students
- Services for Degree Completion, Graduate and Seminary Students
- Career Services for Alumni
- Parent Information
- Resources for Faculty & Staff
- Career Services Workshops and Events
- Frequently Asked Questions
Services for Students
The Career Services Center (CSC) offers many services to help students in personal assessment and career development. Some information and assessments are available online, while others are administered through our office. Working through the entire process with a career counselor is the best option and ensures you will be fully informed about the career choices you make.
We have divided the process into four steps:
- Self-Assessment - discover your interests, personality style, values and skills
- Career Exploration - gather information on potential careers and/or graduate school
- Career Experience - intern in your chosen field
- Job Search - develop a resume, practice interviewing and find an opening
Our four year career plan will also guide you through each year of college, outlining necessary and important things to do each year.