West Coast Mennonite Central Committee’s Global Anabaptist Institute, June...
Step Three: Career Experience
Internships are a great way to gain valuable experience, learn skills critical to your career and establish networking contacts. Internships can be done on a part-time or full-time basis, during the summer or the academic year. Many internships offer pay and other benefits, and you may be able to receive course credit for participation..
The CSC can assist you in locating the internship that is right for you. College Central Network is used to post most of the internships announcements we receive. By using College Central Network you can:
- Post and update your résumé online
- Have your résumé seen by internship providers and employers
- Search job and internship announcements
Additional internship announcements, both local and national, can be found in the Career Services resource library. You can also review internship opportunities at the following websites:
- Best Semester
- Internship Programs
- The Internsource - internships for California college students
- Rising Star Internships
Special Interest Internships
Washington, D.C. Internships
- American Studies Program
- Live. Learn. Intern.
- Washington Internship Institute
- The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars
The Central Valley’s first summit on how faith-based organizations can...