Resume Writing Tips
- Tuesday, February 2, 2016 - 12:40pm to 1:30pm
Learn to create a professional resume that appeals to the employer by using the most current format and presentation of you qualifications.
Successful Job Interviewing
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016 - 12:40pm to 1:30pm
Hear what employers look for in interviews and learn how to impress even the toughest employers.
Mix, Mingle and Network (Part 1)
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 12:40pm to 1:30pm
Learn successful stategies and the power of networking to get the job. Applying on the internet is one of the least effective ways. Networking is the best way to get employed in today's job market!
Mix, Mingle and Network (Part 2)
- Tuesday, March 1, 2016 - 12:40pm to 1:30pm
This workshop will add more networking techniques and provide more time to practice. Lots of fun too! Join us!
- Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
(Sign up in Student Life)
Employers conduct interviews with students and offer suggestions on improving interviewing skills and how to make a positive first impression.
Networking Luncheon (By Invitation Only)
- Tuesday, April 5, 2016 - 11:15am to 1:30pm
(An event for students participating in CAP)
This event includes an opportunity to mix and mingle prior to the luncheon. While enjoying lunch, employers will be available to mentor students and provide tips for a successful job search.