Resumania! Resume Writing Tips for All Students
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015 - 12:40pm to 1:30pm
This workshop will assist you in developing a resume from scratch, polish the one you currently have, and learn the most current tips and formats needed for resumes.
Location: SCC 122
Interviewing for Jobs, Internship and Graduate School
- Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 12:40pm to 1:30pm
Professional Dining Etiquette Workshop
- Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 12:40pm to 1:30pm
Have you ever sat down to a formal meal and thought "what are all of these forks for?" The Professional Dining Etiquette Workshop will help provide tips on proper professional etiquette.
Internship Workshop - For All Majors
- Tuesday, November 3, 2015 - 12:40pm to 1:30pm
At this workshop you will learn what employers expect from interns, interviewing tips and how to make the most of your internship.
Meet the Professionals
- Thursday, November 5, 2015 - 11:00am to 2:00pm
All majors are invited to meet professionals to learn more about the different health, math and science related careers
Resume Writing Tips
- Tuesday, February 2, 2016 - 12:40pm to 1:30pm
Learn to create a professional resume that appeals to the employer by using the most current format and presentation of you qualifications.
Successful Job Interviewing
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016 - 12:40pm to 1:30pm
Hear what employers look for in interviews and learn how to impress even the toughest employers.
Mix, Mingle and Network (Part 1)
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 12:40pm to 1:30pm
Learn successful stategies and the power of networking to get the job. Applying on the internet is one of the least effective ways. Networking is the best way to get employed in today's job market!
Mix, Mingle and Network (Part 2)
- Tuesday, March 1, 2016 - 12:40pm to 1:30pm
This workshop will add more networking techniques and provide more time to practice. Lots of fun too! Join us!
- Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
(Sign up in Student Life)
Employers conduct interviews with students and offer suggestions on improving interviewing skills and how to make a positive first impression.