Can't make it to the ceremony? You will be able to watch it here.
- Saturday, May 10, 2014
- 7:00 p.m.
- Chukchansi Park (Grizzlies Stadium)
- 1800 Tulare Street
- Fresno, CA 93721
Tickets & Seating
- Please use the H Street entrance to the stadium. This will be the only entrance available.
- Gates will open at 4:30 p.m. and the ceremony will start promptly at 7:00 p.m. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis and is outdoors. No tickets are required.
- Guests and graduates are allowed to bring in factory-sealed bottled water only. No water bottles larger than 16.9 ounces will be permitted. No outside food is permitted inside the stadium.
- Food, water and soft drinks will be available at the concession stands which will open beginning at 4:30 p.m. and will remain open until after the start of the ceremony.
Special Needs Seating
- For special seating arrangements (i.e. hearing impaired, wheelchair, sign language interpreter, etc.), please contact the Student Life Office no later than two weeks prior to commencement at 559-453-2073.
- Professional photographers (Campus Candids, www.pics4u.com) will photograph each candidate receiving his/her diploma from the president and at the bottom of the stairs following each student’s recognition on stage.
- Each candidate will be provided a 2x2-inch proof photograph in the mail about a week following the ceremony and will be able to order enlargements.
- For safety reasons, all ceremony photography by family and friends must be taken from their seats. Family and friends wishing to take close-up photos of their student and the president may do so after the ceremony.
Other Important Information
- Please remember to silence all cell phones and electronic devices.
Master's Degrees Hooding Ceremonies
- Hooding will not take place during the Commencement ceremony.
- The School of Education will have a hooding ceremony between 5:00 and 6:00 p.m. at the stadium.
- Information on hooding ceremonies for the School of Humanities, Religion and Social Science; School of Natural Sciences; and School of Business will be sent by your school.
- Seminary master’s graduate students will be hooded at the Seminary Gala on May 9.