Can't make it to the ceremony? You will be able to watch both commencement ceremonies here.
- Saturday, December 14, 2013
- 10:00 a.m.
- Special Events Center
- Fresno Pacific University - Main Fresno Campus
- 1717 S. Chestnut Ave.
- Fresno, CA 93720
- No parking permits will be required, and all university parking lots will be open including the west parking lot of Butler Church. Only disabled, fire lane and reserved parking designations will be upheld.
- The Hamilton Avenue parking lot will be reserved for disabled and VIP parking only.
- Please do not park in the main paved parking lot of Twilight Haven (our neighbors to the east of the Special Events Center).
Tickets & Seating
- Tickets will be required for the ceremony.
- For special seating arrangements (i.e. hearing impaired, wheelchair, sign language interpreter, etc.), please contact the Student Life Office no later than two weeks prior to commencement at 559-453-2073.
- Professional photographers (Campus Candids, www.pics4u.com) will photograph each candidate receiving his/her diploma from the president and at the bottom of the stairs following each student’s recognition on stage. For safety reasons, all ceremony photography by family and friends must be taken from their seats. Family and friends wishing to take close-up photos of their student and the president may do so after the ceremony.
Other Important Information
- Please remember to silence all cell phones and electronic devices.