Spring Commencement Ceremony
Didn't make it to the ceremony? Watch both commencement ceremonies here.
- Saturday, May 4, 2013
- Traditional undergraduate and graduate students' ceremony: 10:00 a.m.
- Degree completion students' ceremony: :6:00 p.m.
- Campus Green
- Fresno Pacific University - Main Fresno Campus
- 1717 S. Chestnut Ave.
- Fresno, CA 93720
- No parking permits will be required, and all university parking lots will be open including the west parking lot of Butler Church. Only disabled, fire lane and reserved parking designations will be upheld.
- The Hamilton Avenue parking lot will be reserved for disabled and VIP parking only.
- Please do not park in the main paved parking lot of Twilight Haven (our neighbors to the east of the Special Events Center).
Tickets & Seating
- No tickets will be required for the ceremony. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis and is outdoors.
- For special seating arrangements (i.e. hearing impaired, wheelchair, sign language interpreter, etc.), please contact the Student Life Office no later than two weeks prior to commencement at 559-453-2073.
- Professional photographers (Campus Candids, www.pics4u.com) will photograph each candidate receiving his/her diploma from the president and at the bottom of the stairs following each student’s recognition on stage. For safety reasons, all ceremony photography by family and friends must be taken from their seats. Family and friends wishing to take close-up photos of their student and the president may do so after the ceremony.
Other Important Information
- Seating is outdoors on the Campus Green so sunscreen is recommended.
- Overflow seating and a cooling station are located in the Shehadey Dining Room, Steinert Campus Center.
- Bottled water will be available.
- Please remember to silence all cell phones and electronic devices.