Housing and Accommodations
On-campus housing accommodations will be available Sunday, July 21 through Friday, July 26 at noon. The residence hall has a common area, plus 2 restroom areas on each floor with 2 showers, 2 toilets, and 2 sinks. No more than 3 guests will have to share a bathroom area.
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Basic dormitory-style bedding will be provided (2 sheets, blanket, pillow case and pillow)
- Guest will be provided with 2 bath towels, hand towel and washcloth
- Hangers will be provided
- Fresno Pacific is an alcohol, drug and smoke-free campus
- Shared bedroom (shared bathroom): $40 per night
- Private bedroom (shared bathroom): $50 per night
Check-in and Check-out Instructions
Check-in and check-out for on-campus housing will be handles by Fresno Pacific's Student Life. Check-in will will be available beginning Sunday, July 21, and check-out will be available through noon on Friday, July 26. Late night check-in is available upon request.
Those who register for on-campus housing will be contacted prior to the conference.
For questions regarding on-campus housing, please contact Amy Ordway, CCCU conference coordinator at 559-453-2080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who choose not to stay on campus, there are hotels close-by that offer a Fresno Pacific friends and family rate.