Sending Your Documents by Express Mail
Fresno Pacific University’s International Office is pleased to make available DHL and FedEx Express mailing of transcripts to our university. You must use the website provided below—do not go through the DHL or FedEx website directly. Sending your transcripts through express mail is at YOUR expense and your credit card will be charged upon requesting the service. The DHL and FedEx Express mailing must be paid by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards only).
To send a shipment, you will need to follow the steps below:
- To express mail your transcripts, go to the following secure website: study.eshipglobal.com (works best with Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox browsers). You will be required to create your own user name and password in order to create an account.
- Under “For Students/Scholars”, choose “Student sign up.”
- Choose "Send a Package To Universities."
- Choose “Fresno Pacific University” as your delivery location by University Search or by choosing the State of California.
- Select “Office of International Admissions” as the department for delivery and click “Continue.”
Please follow the rest of the directions as listed on the study.eshipglobal.com website.
If you have questions about how to use this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay of your documents.