Request Express Mail for Your I-20
Fresno Pacific University’s International Office is pleased to make available DHL and FedEx Express mailing of initial attendance immigration documents (SEVIS I-20 and admission letter) to students overseas that are applying for F visa.
You must use the website provided below—do not go through the DHL or FedEx website directly. Requesting your immigration documents through express mail is at YOUR expense and your credit card will be charged upon requesting the service. The DHL and FedEx Express mailing must be paid by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards only).
To request shipment, you will need your FPU ID #, mailing address, email address, phone number and credit card information. Please follow the steps below:
- To request express mailing of your documents, go to the following secure website: study.eshipglobal.com (works best with Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox browsers). You will be required to create your own user name and password in order to create an account.
- Under “For Students/Scholars,” choose “Student sign up.”
- Choose "Receive a Package from Universities."
- Choose “Fresno Pacific University” as your location by University Search or by choosing the State of California.
- Select “Office of International Admissions” as the department for delivery and click “Continue.”
Please follow the rest of the directions as listed on the study.eshipglobal.com website.
If you have questions about how to use this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay of your documents.