Steps to Apply
- Submit an application for admission. You may apply online or email email@example.com to request a paper application.
- If you are already studying in the U.S. and will be transferring to FPU, please fill out the Transfer Form with your international adviser.
- Submit financial documentation by email:
- A bank statement (proof of income that shows how much money is available to you to pay for your studies; should reflect last two months)
- Letter of Sponsorship (if the person paying for your education is from your country or if it is yourself) OR Affidavit of Support (if the person paying for your education is from the United States)
- Note: These forms are required to obtain an I-20 and can be filled out by the person paying for your education. Please keep the originals for your visa interview and send us copies via email or fax.
- Request a Letter of Recommendation, preferably from an academic source such as a teacher or counselor.
- Submit a copy of your passport (the page containing your photo) via email.
All application materials should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.