Steps to Apply
- Submit an application for admission. You may apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a paper application.
- If you are already studying in the U.S. and will be transferring to FPU, please fill out the Transfer Form with your international adviser.
- Submit financial documentation by email:
- A bank statement (proof of income that shows how much money is available to you to pay for your studies; should reflect last two months)
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Note: These forms are required to obtain an I-20 and can be filled out by the person paying for your education. Please keep the originals for your visa interview and send us copies via email or fax.
- Submit a copy of your passport (the page containing your photo) via email.
All application materials should be emailed to email@example.com.
Once all 3 steps are completed, we will email you with a confirmation email and the next steps on admission and documentation needed to apply for a student visa.