The Callboard is a listing of Fresno Pacific Theater (FPT) audition notices, personnel needs, production needs and links to local theater events. The callboard is updated on a semi-regular basis. Contact the Theater Office at 559-453-2056 or email@example.com for more information.
Fresno Pacific Theater Auditions
Auditions are open to all FPU students. Fresno Pacific Theater welcomes diversity in casting. Auditionees must be available for rehearsals weekday evenings.
- Auditions for Truth and Reconciliation, by Etan Frankel
- Tuesday, September 16, at 6 pm (Callbacks September 17, 6 pm)
- Theater Lab, Kriegbaum Hall Basement
CAST BREAKDOWN - 2 w, 4 m, plus 4 ensemble members (w/m)
- Ben Montgomery - a young doctor from the U.S., who goes to a Central American country to offer healthcare to underserved populations
- Mrs. Montgomery - his mother, wants to know the truth about what happened
- Mr. Montgomery - his father, wants justice for his son
- Beatriz - the young woman Ben develops a relationship with
- The Bishop - in charge of the Truth and Reconciliation commission investigating crimes during the past crisis
- Cesar - a man with information about Ben, he has his own story of family violence
- Ensemble - people on the street, in the market, members of the Commission
Performances November 13-16 and 20-22 (Thursday-Saturday, 8 pm; Nov 16 2 pm)
Contact the program director, Julia Reimer, at 495-5866 or 453-2056 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Kate McKnight, guest director, directs.
FPT productions sometimes require special furniture or property pieces. Loans are appreciated. Donations of small items are also welcome. Receipts are available for donations.
Local Theater & Performance
|Mariposa Storytelling Festival|
|Rogue Performance Festival|
Other Links of Interest
|Christians in Theatre Arts (CITA)|
|Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival (KCACTF)|
|Educational Theatre Association (EdTA)|