The Sound of Music
By Rodgers and Hammerstein
Directed by Bethany Rader
April 10, 11, 12 at 7:30 p.m., and 13 at 2:00 p.m.
The beloved musical, written in 1959, tells the story of Maria and the Von Trapp Family as they learn to appreciate each other despite a rocky start, and then weather the difficult political situation emerging around them in wartime Austria.
The spring musical is a joint production of the FPU theater and music departments.
Veteran's Memorial Auditorium
2425 Fresno Street, Fresno
General admission $16. Seniors, students & FPU community $11
Purchase tickets online
or by calling the FPU cashier:
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Location: McDonald Hall
- Phone: 559-453-5586
Tickets for mainstage productions are available three weeks prior to the production's opening. Tickets for One-Acts are available at the door.
LOCATIONS & PARKING
- Ashley Auditorium located in McDonald Hall.
- *Parking is available in the McDonald Hall parking lot on Chestnut Avenue.
- The Theater Lab located in Kriegbaum Hall basement.
- *Parking is available in the Steinert Student Center parking lot on Hamilton Avenue.
- *On-campus parking restrictions are relaxed after 3:00 p.m. and on weekends.