TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION
By Etan Frankel
Directed by Kate McKnight
November 13-15, 20-22 (Thursdays-Saturdays) at 8 pm
November 16 (Sunday) at 2 pm / Post-Show discussion after the matinee
Severance Building, California Arts Academy
1401 N. Wishon, Fresno, CA 93728
A young man from the U.S. travels to a Central American country to offer healthcare to underserved populations and gets caught up in the civil unrest around him. The Truth Commission is his parents' only hope for finding out what happened to him.
DOUBT, A PARABLE
By John Patrick Shanley
Directed by Bethany Rader
March 19-21, 26-28 (Thursdays-Saturdays) at 8 pm
Special Benefit Performance celebrating the Arts at FPU
Sunday, March 22 at 2 pm
Performance and Reception $20
The New Sanctuary at Clovis College Community Church, MB
The head nun and a young priest come into conflict over one of the schoolboys at a Catholic school in 1960s Bronx.
Directed by Carina Chase, Senior
General admission $12. Seniors/Non-FPU students $10. FPU students/faculty/staff $5.
Purchase tickets online (available a month in advance of the production)
or by calling the FPU cashier:
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Location: McDonald Hall
- Phone: 559-453-5586
LOCATIONS & PARKING
- Severance Building, California Arts Academy - 1401 N. Wishon, Fresno (Tower District)
- College Community Church, MB (Clovis) - 2529 Willow Avenue, Clovis
- Ashley Auditorium located in McDonald Hall.
- *Parking is available in the McDonald Hall parking lot on Chestnut Avenue.
- The Theater Lab located in Kriegbaum Hall basement.
- *Parking is available in the Steinert Student Center parking lot on Hamilton Avenue.
- *On-campus parking restrictions are relaxed after 3:00 p.m. and on weekends.