2013 - 2014 PRODUCTION SEASON
By William Shakespeare
Directed by Julia Reimer
November 14 - 16 and 21 - 23 at 8:00 p.m.
Lovers separated, a stern king, an evil stepmother, a loutish suitor, children stolen at birth...Shakespeare's Cymbeline contains all the usual fairytale elements, wrapped up in the bard's trademark package of poignancy, poetry and wit. Twelve actors don the characters' clothes to tell this story of loss and reconciliation.
General admission $10. Seniors, students & FPU community $5
The Sound of Music
By Rodgers and Hammerstein
Directed by Bethany Rader
April 10, 11, 12 at 7:30 p.m., and 13 at 2:00 p.m.
The beloved musical, written in 1959, tells the story of Maria and the Von Trapp Family as they learn to appreciate each other despite a rocky start, and then weather the difficult political situation emerging around them in wartime Austria.
The spring musical is a joint production of the FPU theater and music departments.
Fresno Memorial Auditorium
2425 Fresno Street, Fresno
General admission $16. Seniors, students & FPU community $11
Purchase tickets online
or by calling the FPU cashier:
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Location: McDonald Hall
- Phone: 559-453-5586
Tickets for mainstage productions are available three weeks prior to the production's opening. Tickets for One-Acts are available at the door.
LOCATIONS & PARKING
- Ashley Auditorium located in McDonald Hall.
- *Parking is available in the McDonald Hall parking lot on Chestnut Avenue.
- The Theater Lab located in Kriegbaum Hall basement.
- *Parking is available in the Steinert Student Center parking lot on Hamilton Avenue.
- *On-campus parking restrictions are relaxed after 3:00 p.m. and on weekends.