- Designated Subjects Education
- Adult Education Credential
- Career Technical Education Credential
- Vocational Education Credential
- Special Subjects Credential
- Supervision & Coordination Credential
- Course Descriptions
- University Policies
- Meet the Faculty
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Apply
- Attend an Online Info Meeting
How to Apply
The following steps provide the information you need to apply to the designated subject education program.
Discover which credential is right for you:
- Adult education credential
- Career technical education credential
- Vocational education credential
- Special subjects credential
- Supervision & coordination credential
Make an appointment with the appropriate program advisor (Jo Ellen Misakian, Fresno Main Campus; or Gary Ingraham, Visalia Center) by contacting the program assistant at the center closest to you.
If you are unsure which program is right for you, contact the center that is closest to you and schedule a meeting:
|Kathy Boyd |
|Marissa Garcia |
Complete the DSE registration form which includes an application on the third page. This form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available for free download from the Adobe website. You may also obtain the form from your DSE program sponsor.
Mail or fax the form to:
FPU Registrar's Office
1717 S. Chestnut Ave.
Fresno, CA 93702
- Submit all of the admission requirements to your DSE program sponsor: Jo Ellen Misakian (Fresno main campus) or Gary Ingraham (Visalia Center). Check the credential webpage for a listing of admission requirements.
- Your completed admissions file will go the program director for admission review.
- Each applicant will receive a decision letter within 2 - 4 weeks of completing the application.
- Once you are accepted and registered for a class(es), appropriate tuition will be applied to your account. Review payment instructions.