- Designated Subjects Education
- Adult Education Credential
- Career Technical Education Credential
- Vocational Education Credential
- Special Subjects Credential
- Supervision & Coordination Credential
- Course Descriptions
- University Policies
- Meet the Faculty
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Apply
- Attend an Online Info Meeting
DSE Course Payment Instructions
After you have been accepted to a DSE program and registered for a course(s), the charge ($140 per unit) is applied to your account and payment is expected immediately. Choose one of the three options below to make payment:
- Write your credit card number in the box provided on the registration form.
- Contact the university cashier at 559-453-5586 to make payment over the phone.
- Work out a payment plan by calling the Student Financial Services Office at 559-453-2041 and setting a phone appointment to speak with a student accounts manager. Let your student accounts manager know that you are a DSE student and need assistance in setting up a payment plan.
REMINDER: If you register for a class and later decide to drop it, you will be charged for the class unless you complete an add/drop form and submit it to the Registrar's Office.
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to call your DSE program sponsor. You may also contact your student accounts manager for general questions regarding your account.