Jim Bryan, Ed.D.
Share why you teach at FPU
The Lord has called me here to make a difference in students’ lives. My true passion is teaching and to inspire my students to think outside the box. I strive to give my students the tools and knowledge so that they can make a difference in their workplace and community.
- Employee engagement
- Student engagement
- Incorporating our faith in the classroom
- Board of Directors, Twilight Haven Retirement Community
- Christian Adult Higher Education Association (CAHEA)
Publications and Presentations
- "Creating a Culture of Assessment that Influences Curricular Redesign," 2012 IACBE Region 7 Conference, Portland, OR, October 2012.
- "Incorporating our Faith in the Classroom Using Local and National News," 2011 CAHEA National Conference, Nashville, TN, July 2012.