John J. Kilroy, Ph.D.
John Kilroy, Ph.D., was director of doctoral learning communities and assistant professor in the college of doctoral studies at Grand Canyon University before coming to Fresno Pacific University. Among his accomplishments was the establishment of an online doctoral community network for faculty and students to advance research and develop residencies for more than 1,300 students across multiple doctoral programs. His professional experience includes almost 30 years in the finance and aerospace industries.
Publications and Presentations
- "Seven Scales to Measure the Seven Beatitudes in Leaders," with B. Winston and C. Bekker in Online Instruments, Data Collection and Electronic Measurements: Organizational Advancements, edited by Baker, Reynolds and Bocarnia, 2011 (manuscript in preparation)
- An Introduction to Organizational Leadership Second Edition, with Jody D. Summerford, published by Pearson Custom Publishing, Boston, 2007
- "Acquisitions Make Employees Worry," with J. Davy, A. Kinicki, and C. Scheck in Personnel Administration, August 1989
- "After the Merger: Dealing with People's Uncertainty," with J. Davy, A. Kinicki and C. Scheck in Training and Development Journal, November 1988
- "The Role of Faculty in Legacy Building," presented at the American Society of Business and Behavior Sciences conference, February 2004