- Career Services Center
- Center for Peacemaking & Conflict Studies
- Faculty & Staff
- Human Resources
- Hiebert Library
- IT Services
- Registrar's Office
- Student Financial Services
- Campus Safety & Emergency Preparedness
- University Communications & Marketing
- Services for Current Students
Ask a Librarian
Do you have a question about library services? Live chat sessions with library staff members are available between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m., Monday-Friday during the regular academic year.
If chat is offline, please call 559-453-2090 for assistance during regular library hours.