Adjunct Faculty in Biology
The School of Natural Sciences seeks applications for an adjunct faculty to instruct an undergraduate upper-division course in Vertebrate Zoology for the spring 2012 semester.
Instruct the lecture and laboratory portions of Biology 320L, Vertebrate Zoology. The course is currently scheduled for Tuesday evenings.
- Master’s degree in biology or a related field;
- Coursework or expertise related to vertebrate zoology;
- Experience in, or aptitude for, undergraduate-level teaching;
- Ability to work with students, staff and faculty in a collegial environment;
- Commitment to the Christian faith and the university’s mission of Christ-centered teaching and learning and involvement in a local church.
- Terminal degree
Download and complete an application form.
Send a letter of application, a completed adjunct faculty application form (including personal statements), curriculum vitae, three letters of reference (including one pastoral), and transcripts or placement file to:
- Karen Cianci, Ph.D.
- Fresno Pacific University
- School of Natural Sciences, Box 2304
- 1717 S. Chestnut Avenue
- Fresno, CA 93702
- Or email FPUProv@fresno.edu
Fresno Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic or social background, sex, age, or physical handicap in its hiring practices. Committed to excellence and actively supportive of cultural diversity, FPU invites individuals who contribute to such diversity to apply.