Adjunct Faculty in the School of Business
Fresno Pacific University is looking for highly-qualified, adjunct instructors who would like to be part of the pool of instructors for business courses for three different student populations: traditional undergraduate (TUG), adult degree completion (DC) and graduate (GR) students. TUG courses are offered on the main campus during the day, DC courses are six-week, one night a week classes and GR courses are eight or sixteen-week, one night a week classes. Instructors are needed for courses in:
- Main campus in Fresno
- North Fresno
- Master’s degree in the academic field being taught, or
- Master’s degree in a related academic field, with professional certification (CPA, SHRM, etc.).
- Commitment to the Christian faith and the university’s mission of Christ-centered teaching and learning and involvement in a local church.
- Doctorate degree in the academic field being taught.
- College level teaching experience.
Download and complete an application form.
Send a letter of application, a completed adjunct faculty application form (including personal statements), curriculum vitae, three letters of reference (including one pastoral), and transcripts or placement file to:
- School of Business
- Fresno Pacific University
- 1717 S. Chestnut Avenue, Box 2303
- Fresno, CA 93702
- Or email FPUProv@fresno.edu
Fresno Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic or social background, sex, age, or physical handicap in its hiring practices. Committed to excellence and actively supportive of cultural diversity, FPU invites individuals who contribute to such diversity to apply.