- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 559-453-2014
- Office: WEC 106
- Ed.D., Educational Leadership with an emphasis in Hispanic Access to Higher Education, University of California, Davis/California State University, Fresno Joint Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership, 2001
- M.A., Counseling, California State University, Fresno, 1986
- B.A., Spanish, California State University, Fresno, 1972
Publications & Presentations
- "Academic Performance Index (API) What Works: Characteristics of High-Performing Schools in the Central Valley," a research project coordinated by the Central Valley Education Research Consortium, Kremen School of Education and Human Development, California State University, Fresno, 2002
- "The Postsecondary Preparation of San Joaquin Valley Rural Hispanic High School Students," in Journal of Hispanic Higher Education, 2002
- "Counselors Provide Vital Link Between Rural Minority Students and Schools," in The Fresno Pacific Graduate Review, 2001
- "Memorial to Robert A. Wilson," in The Fresno Pacific Graduate Review, Winter 2000
- "Counselors Crucial to Success," The Fresno Bee: Valley Voices, March 15, 2013.
- Dr. Talbot presents annually at the Conference on Character and Civic Education in Fresno where addresses social and academic (e.g. the Dropout Dilemma in California Schools) issues of today's youth. She is also frequent presenter at professional organization conferences such as the California Counseling Association, The Western Association of Counselor Educators and Supervisors as well as the Association for Multicultural Counseling and Development. Her latest research involves School Counselor Evaluation Practices.