- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 559-453-2056
- Office: McDonald Hall, Room 223
- Ph.D., Performance Studies/Speech Communication, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois
- M.A., Theater, Bowling Green State University
- B.A., Fresno Pacific University
I am drawn to theater as a craft and an area of study because it offers a way of exploring and integrating all facets of life and human experience. It is interdisciplinary and multimedia, engaging such diverse areas and practices as history, literature, psychology, communication, music, art and dance. At its very best, a performance event is creative and communal, incarnational and prophetic; it shows us what we are and what we can be.
Julia has led student performance of her play Parable at the Christians in Theater Arts national conference, June 2008 at Azusa (California) Pacific University.