- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 559-453-3466
- Office: Townsend 8
- Ph.D., Applied Theology, University of Wales/International Baptist Theological Seminary, Prague, Czech Republic
- M.A., Theology, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California
- B.A., Intellectual History, Fresno Pacific University, Fresno, California
Publications & Presentations
- "The Role of the Ecumenical Movement in Brokering Peace," presented at "Ecumenism & Peace: A Vision for the 21st Century," Mindolo Ecumenical Foundation, Kitwe, Zambia, 2009
- "On Not Excluding Violence from Mennonite Churches: Becoming Confessing, Disciplining Communities," Graduate Students Conference, Mennonite Church USA, Elkhart, Indiana, 2006
- "The Temptation to Scapegoating: A Theological Analysis of the Practice of Mennonite Church Discipline," Consultation on the Confession of Faith Ten Years Later in conjunction with Biennial Meetings of The Anabaptist-Mennonite Scholars Network and The Anabaptist Sociology and Anthropology Association, Elkhart, Indiana, 2006
- "Improvising the Practice of Nonresistance as Creative Mimesis," Colloquium on Violence and Religion Annual Conference, Ottawa, Canada, 2006
- "Violence and Hermeneutics: Common Challenges for Muslims and Christians," presented at "Islam: Preaching Peace or Violence?" Globe Atlantic Corporation, New York University in Prague, and Association for International Affairs, Prague, Czech Republic, 2005
- "Alison and McClendon in Conversation on Mimesis, Atonement and Christology," Colloquium on Violence and Religion Annual Conference, Koblenz, Germany, 2005
- "Improvising the Practice of Nonresistance as Creative Mimesis," in Ren Girard and Creative Reconciliation, edited by Vern Neufeld Redekop and Thomas Ryba, Lanham: Lexington Books, 2014.
- Panel Moderator for "Veterans & Drones: Building Understanding," sponsored by Center for Peacemaking & Conflict Studies in partnership with Fresno County Library "War Comes Home" initiative Fresno, 2014.
- Guest commentator on KNXT TV show "Perspectives on Faith & Culture with Dr Karen Crozier" on the topic of Nelson Mandela's life, leadership and legacy Fresno, 2014.