Health Care Administration
- Cohort of 7-20 adults progress through the program together
- Cohort groups meet face-to-face for class one night per week
- Experienced university faculty and assignments that apply to everyday life
- Students come from a variety of life stages and cultural backgrounds
- Courses are offered in a blended face-to-face/online format
- 18 month program
Graduates from the health care administration program are prepared for work as independent mid-level managers within the health care industry, including hospitals, private groups and doctors’ offices.
- Completed application form and $40 fee (fee waived if you attend an information meeting)
- All application pieces, official transcripts, recommendation form and admissions essay
- Minimum 2.4 GPA
- Minimum 60 transferable baccalaureate level units
- Four years post-secondary experience
- Official high school transcripts or diploma
View a list of courses and descriptions.
How much does it cost?
Tuition is competitively priced and financial aid is available. View details on tuition and fees.
How do I apply?
The application process is straightforward. View details on how to apply.
For additional information or for program availability, contact the following Degree Completion Offices:
|Fresno Main Campus||Bakersfield Center||North Fresno Center||Visalia Center||Merced Center|
To view all of the majors offered in the degree completion program, please visit our degree completion program page.