Intensive English Language Program
The Intensive English Language Program (IELP) at Fresno Pacific University (FPU) is designed for students seeking to improve their English abilities. Many of our students are preparing for college level coursework while others are studying for personal or professional advancement.
- 23 hours of instruction each week
- Beginning to advanced levels of instruction
- Up-to-date teaching methods
- Conversation partners
- Students participate in university events
- All teachers have master's degrees in TESOL/linguistics
- FPU is located in the heart of California with easy access to San Francisco, Los Angeles and Yosemite National Park.
- Our campus is patrolled 24 hours by trained safety officers.
- International staff will pick you up from the airport and will provide the needed guidance in cultural adjustment.
|Session 1||August 26 to October 16|
|Session 2||October 21 to December 13|
|Session 3||January 13 to March 7|
|Session 4||March 17 to May 9|
|Session 1||May 12 to June 20|
|Session 2||June 23 to August 1|
|Session 1||August 25 to October 17|
|Session 2||October 20 to December 12|
Just follow these simple steps to apply. Get started today!
Classes occur in both the morning and the afternoon. You may contact the International Admissions Office for a sample class schedule.