Liberal Studies - Conflict and Peacemaking Studies Concentration
The following courses are required for this concentration. The general education courses listed are only those required for this concentration. A total of 57 - 63 units are required for general education (not including the language requirement).
- COM-420/SOC-430 Conflict Management and Resolution (3)
- COM/PSY/SOC/SW-483 Mediation Practicum (1)
- THEO-465 Theological Ethics of Conflict and Peacemaking (3)
Select two of the following:
- COM-400 Intercultural Communication (3)
- COM-430 Group Dynamics and Leadership (3)*
- HIST-455 Historical Peacemakers (3)*
- LIT-448 Multicultural Literature (3)
- PACS-350/VICT-350 Victims, Trauma and Recovery (4)
- PS-375 Criminal Justice in America (4)
- PS-430 America in a Global Community (4)*
- PSY-395 Social Psychology (3)*
- SOC-300 Cultural Anthropology (3)
- SOC 350 Marriage and Family (3)*
- SOC-450 Social Problems and Public Policy (4)
*Choose from these courses if planning to complete a minor.
For a Minor Add
A third course from among those with an asterisk above. One of the three must be HIST-455.