You’ll gain practical leadership and ministry skills based on theological studies. The MACM is ideal for any student desiring to enter vocational ministry and would like to finish in less time than it would take to complete a Master of Divinity degree. The combination of classroom education and field experience educates the MACM student with knowledge and skills for effective, long term ministry.
- Purposeful community of learners and leaders
- Experienced and published faculty
- Theologically diverse student body
- MFT and ministry students integrated in foundational courses
- Option to study in Israel each summer
- Option to attend the Hispanic Summer Program
- Diverse practicum opportunities
- Online courses available
- Fully accredited by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Graduates with this degree are currently serving locally and abroad as executive pastors, student ministry pastors, fire, law enforcement and hospital chaplains, pastoral counselors and community developers. We have graduates who have planted churches and lead teams of people in unconventional and creative ministries for the purpose of bringing life transformation into areas with desperate need.
Brian Ross, D.Min
Mark Baker, Ph.D.
Tim Geddert, Ph.D.
Lynn Jost, Ph.D.
Valerie Rempel, Ph.D.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Completion of FPBS application materials