Our certificate in congregational care is designed for pastors and lay ministers who desire to provide pastoral counseling and other care ministries for their constituents. You'll gain the essentials for a wide range of ministry roles.
- Purposeful community of learners and leaders
- Experienced and published faculty
- Theologically diverse student body
- MFT and ministry students integrated in foundational courses
- Option to study in Israel each summer
- Option to attend the Hispanic Summer Program
- Diverse practicum opportunities
- Online courses available
- Fully accredited by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
This certificate equips students for lay counseling in a church or other community setting.
David Bruce Rose, Ph.D.
Adam Ghali, Ph.D.
Cynthia McGrady, Ph.D.
Autumn Lindberg, LMFT
Mary Shamshoian, LMFT
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Completion of FPBS application materials