The Master of Divinty degree, more commonly known as the M.Div., is the most respected and comprehensive degree for leadership within a church, para-church or faith-based non- profit organization. This degree combines a traditional classroom experience with supervised ministry experience outside of the classroom to prepare you to serve with theological conviction and practical leadership skills.
- Purposeful community of learners and leaders
- experienced and published faculty
- theologically diverse student body
- MFT and ministry students integrated in foundational courses
- Option to study in Israel each summer
- Option to attend the Hispanic Summer Program
- Diverse practicum opportunities
- Online courses available
- Fully accredited by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
We have skilled graduates serving locally and abroad as lead pastors, executive pastors, student ministry pastors, military chaplains, fire and law enforcement chaplains, pastoral counselors and community developers. Our graduates plant churches in areas where churches are scarce, lead teams of people in unconventional and very creative ministries, and in general bring life transformation into areas with desperate need.
Brian Ross, D.Min
Mark Baker, Ph.D.
Tim Geddert, Ph.D.
Lynn Jost, Ph.D.
Valerie Rempel, Ph.D.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Completion of FPBS application materials