Our certificate in Mennonite Brethren studies provides you with an orientation to the Mennonite Brethren church and its Anabaptist heritage. It is designed for pastors who are being credentialed by the MB denomination as well as students who are interested in their own personal enrichment. The focus is on biblical theology with an evangelical Anabaptist orientation.
Composed of courses designed by a team of Mennonite Brethren scholars, our curriculum has been approved by MB leaders for orientation to the church. The faculty teaches in a personal and hands-on manner and the certificate can be completed fully online.
- Purposeful community of learners and leaders
- Experienced and published faculty
- Theologically diverse student body
- MFT and ministry students integrated in foundational courses
- Option to study in Israel each summer
- Option to attend the Hispanic Summer Program
- Diverse practicum opportunities
- Online courses available
- Fully accredited by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Lynn Jost, Ph.D.
Mark Baker, Ph.D.
Tim Geddert, Ph.D.
Valerie Rempel, Ph.D.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Completion of FPBS application materials