The Master of Arts in Theology provides you with specialized education of biblical and systematic theology and history of Christianity. The program focuses on the disciplines and resources of biblical interpretation allowing graduates to continue education on their own well after program completion.
- Purposeful community of learners and leaders
- Experienced and published faculty
- Theologically diverse student body
- MFT and ministry students integrated in foundational courses
- Option to study in Israel each summer
- Option to attend the Hispanic Summer Program
- Diverse practicum opportunities
- Online courses available
- Fully accredited by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Graduating with a Master of Arts in Theology from Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary will prepare you for a future of teaching and writing in your area of expertise. Graduates of this degree have the option of becoming a teaching pastor or using it as a gateway to achieving their Ph.D. in order to teach at the collegiate level.
Mark Baker, Ph.D.
Valerie Rempel, Ph.D.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Completion of FPBS application materials