You’ll gain both knowledge and practical skills for business operations of all kinds with our bachelor of arts in business management. Building on solid principles of economics and accounting, our experienced instructors guide you through a range of advanced classes in finance, management, organizational behavior, small groups and teams, marketing, research and analysis, and business strategy. Threaded throughout the major is an ethical perspective. Together, all of the courses provide a practical guide to business operations, from entrepreneurial ventures to well−established organizations.
- A challenging and supportive academic environment
- Cohorts groups meet face-to-face for class one night per week
- Cohorts of 12-22 adults progress through the program together
- Students come from a variety of life stages and cultural backgrounds
- Course provide practical guide to business operations
The program provides a solid business background that equips graduates for positions as executive managers, sales/marketing managers, business analysts, human resources professionals, retail and service managers and operations managers.
John Kilroy, Ph.D.
- 60 transferable baccalaureate-level units
- Minimum 2.4 GPA
- Two years post-secondary experience
- Application form
- $40 fee (fee is waived for those attending an information meeting)
- Official high school transcripts or diploma
- Official college transcripts
- Recommendation form