Build on your previous experience and responsibilities in the workplace with this bachelor of arts in organizational leadership. Leadership is key to this program, which focuses on participation, presentation, practice and performance. You will survey human resource functions, gaining a deeper understanding of legal and ethical considerations involved in employment, and develop sensitivity and appreciation for diversity within the workplace. FPU’s experienced faculty provide the tools for you to help organizations navigate strategic decision-making, and the shifting environments, resources, and paradigms of the business world. These changes, and their effects on organizations and people, are at the heart of this program.
- A challenging and supportive academic environment
- Cohorts groups meet face-to-face for class one night per week
- Cohort of 12-22 adults progress through the program together
- Experienced faculty and assignments that apply to everyday life
- Students come from a variety of life stages and cultural backgrounds
- Innovative course material with practical application for your workplace
Positions or advancement in executive management, nonprofit and community leadership, public administration, human resources, consulting and other leadership positions that involve working directly with employees, including those in the healthcare industry.
James Randall Wallace, Ph.D.
- 60 transferable baccalaureate-level units
- Minimum 2.4 GPA
- Two years post-secondary experience
- Application form
- $40 fee (fee is waived for those attending an information meeting)
- Official high school transcripts or diploma
- Official college transcripts
- Recommendation form
Required Courses (39 Units)
The following units must be earned at Fresno Pacific University:
|BIB-314||Jesus and the Christian Community||3|
|BIB-451||Biblical Perspectives for Leaders||3|
|BUS-432||Dynamics of Group Behavior||3|
|BUS-434||Individual in the Organization||3|
|BUS-445||Leadership and Change||3|
|BUS-444||Diversity in the Workplace||3|
|BUS-442||Ethics and Values in Organizations||3|
|BUS-471||Business Policy and Strategy||3|
|MGT-315||Introduction to Management||3|
|MKT-320||World Of Marketing||3|
Elective units as needed to meet the bachelor of arts minimum. This requirement may be met through allowable college coursework, Advanced Placement exams, College Level Examination Program, International Baccalaureate exams, Military or ACE credit and Prior Learning Assessment.