Gain a broad understanding of school administrative services with the master of arts in education with an emphasis in administrative services. You’ll acquire the knowledge and skills needed to become an administrative leader. Courses combine theory and practice, backed by a commitment to ethics and service, as you learn to investigate and implement relevant topics in educational leadership.
- Designed to fit your busy schedule
- Experienced and supportive university faculty
- Hands-on field experience
- Exposure to relevant, on-site challenges facing current administrators
- Our grads are sought by top districts
- Up to 6 units of credit may be transferred into program with approval
Graduates possess the skills and knowledge demanded by administrative roles in schools, backed by a commitment to ethics and service. They will be prepared for both leadership and support roles within the school system.
- Application form and fee
- Orientation interview with program director
- Three references
- Statement of intent
- Official transcripts verifying BA/BS degree
- Approved basic credential or Certificate of Clearance
- Verification of current negative
- TB test (within 12 months)