This master of arts degree is an accelerated sequence of courses for educators like you, who desire to grow professionally as a curriculum leader at their school, district or institution. The program focuses on curriculum leadership and technology using a cohort-model approach designed for distance learners and/or those who enjoy interactive online learning. You will gain a strong foundation in curriculum leadership through engaging and challenging content.
- New cohorts start every summer (May), fall (August), or spring (January)
- Each cohort is designed for a maximum of 15-20 students.
Grow professionally as a curriculum leader at your school or in your district. Develop the skills and expertise to facilitate curricular change to meet the needs of today’s students.
- Application form and fee
- Orientation interview with program director
- Three current (within one year) Graduate Reference forms
- Statement of intent
- Official transcripts verifying BA/BS degree
- Minimum GPA of 3.0; Letter of Explanation if below 3.0