The Master of Arts in Leadership Studies is an action-oriented program designed empower you to become a change agent in your organization and community. Coursework will build on your foundational knowledge and help you develop effective leadership and organizational skills so you can transform lives. FPU’s combination of cutting-edge academic subjects and relevant practical applications address challenges for leaders who want to make a difference. In addition, integrating ethical leadership practices and creative approaches to change adds value for organizations and communities.
- Designed to fit your busy schedule
- Classes offered one evening per week, one class at a time
- Face-to-face class meetings with blended online components
- Master's research project is supervised in class by faculty
- Taught by faculty with extensive academic & real world experience
- Gain new perspective on leadership and collaborative learning
- Gain competencies needed to lead change and address new challenges
This degree prepares professionals for positions in senior management, non-profit administration, business planning and a wide array of leadership roles, such as memberships on boards of directors and positions in community leadership. This degree is not only beneficial to graduates; organizations also benefit as these individuals integrate and implement ethical leadership practices and an objective approach to managing change.
Susan Cox, Ed.D.
- Application form and fee
- Official transcripts verifying BA/BS degree
- Statement of intent
- Program interview verification form
- Three current professional reference forms complete
- GRE, GMAT or MAT results (see back for details)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- LASSI results and letter of petition for students with a GPA under 3.0