Develop your sport administration skills with FPU’s online master of arts in kinesiology with an emphasis in sports administration. The program is designed for students with a background in sport administration, or those who are currently employed as sport administrators. You’ll gain advanced knowledge in sport leadership and administration, sport marketing and sport sales and sponsorship. Students are expected to be working or volunteering in the sport administration field during the fall and spring semesters.
- Work and earn degree simultaneously
- Courses are offered fully online
- Study how to improve your sport administration skills
Graduates are prepared for sport administration positions at all levels, including high school, community college, college, university, professional and private-sector.
Jim Ave, Ph.D., ATC
- Application form and fee
- Phone interview with program director
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of intent
- Two writing samples indicating potential graduate-level work
- Official transcripts verifying BA/BS degree in kinesiology or business
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- A current résumé including all related professional and extra-curricular experience