This program draws on the resources of both the peacemaking and conflict studies and leadership and organizational studies graduate programs to help you understand the nature of organizations and the dynamics of conflict, in order to develop skills in constructive conflict management.
- Convenient evening or weekend courses
- Faculty with years of experience in facilitating organizational conflict resolution
Courses for this program expand skills in peacemaking and leadership, making the certificate useful in any workplace. Skills in these areas could prove to be valuable in job placement and career advancement, especially into leadership positions.
Peter Smith, Ph.D.
- Application form and fee
- Orientation interview with program director
- Three references
- Statement of intent
- Official transcripts verifying BA/BS degree
- Letter of explanation if GPA is below 2.75
- Writing sample indicating graduate-level proficiency