- Campus Safety & Emergency Preparedness
- Career Services Center
- Center for Online Learning
- Center for Peacemaking & Conflict Studies
- Faculty & Staff
- Hiebert Library
- Human Resources
- IT Services
- Parents & Families
- Registrar's Office
- Student Financial Services
- University Communications & Marketing
- Services for Current Students
Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) exists to maintain and enhance IT infrastructure and services in support of Fresno Pacific University and its mission.
Information Technology Services will be proactive in transforming university culture by training users and introducing new technologies and information. ITS will provide secure, seamless, reliable, standardized and useable technologies with access to appropriate and relevant information.
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
KBH Computer Lab Hours
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.