The following Fresno Pacific University values the diversity of students with disabilities and is committed to providing equal access and opportunity for all students. Students with documented disabilities can expect to have their privacy protected while being assured of reasonable and appropriate accommodations for all educational experiences. The Academic Support Center serves as the liaison between faculty and students in the coordination of academic accommodations and services.
Information is designed to inform students of their rights and procedures and to help the whole campus reach a better understanding of the needs of a variety of students.
- Process for Acquiring Electronic Texts
- Rights & responsibilities
- Disabilities Information - Faculty
- Disabilities Information - Staff
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Melinda Gunning
- Director of Academic Support Services