Veteran Admissions Process

Section menu
  1. Meet FPU’s requirements for admission and apply.
  2. Request that your official military, college or university, CLEP, AP, or IB transcripts be sent to the FPU Registrar’s Office. Request military transcripts at the following links:
  3. Apply for Financial Aid.
  4. Contact FPU’s Veterans Services in the Registrar's Office.