Vietnam Short Term Study Abroad
May 11 - June 2, 2013
Spend 22 days in exotic, safe Vietnam.
- Visit historic, religious and cultural sites
- Learn about the "American War"
- Learn about capitalism and globalization from one of the most rapidly changing societies in Asia
- Earn 3-6 units
- Help build a home with Habitat for Humanity
May 11 - June 2, 2013 (22 days in Vietnam)
Approximately $2300 for traditional full-time undergraduate students; $2900 for others
- Round trip airfaire
- Most food
- All housing
- All in-country transportation
- All entrance fees
Other costs ($100 - $300):
- Optional shots
- January 1, 2013 - Recommended date for applying for U.S. passport (required)
- January 31, 2013 - $100 deposit and application form due
- February 15, 2013 - $1000 deposit due (for plane ticket)
- April 15, 2013 - Balance due
- May 11, 2013 - Depart for Vietnam
- June 2, 2013 - Return from Vietnam
This program is open to traditional undergraduate, graduate and degree completion students, alumni and faculty and staff.