How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in applying to the degree completion program at Fresno Pacific University. If you are considering joining one of our programs, you can schedule an appointment to meet with a degree completion representative at your location of interest: North Fresno, Visalia, Merced or Bakersfield.
Individuals interested in pursuing a bachelor's degree through the degree completion program at Fresno Pacific University should complete the following steps:
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended, as well as any military transcripts you may have, along with your military release forms (DD214), to be sent to you. These unopened transcripts must then be delivered to the campus.
- Submit an application for admission. You may apply online or download an application. There is a $40 non-refundable application fee which may be waived if you attend an information meeting.
- Submit a recommendation form. This form is to be filled out by someone familiar with your ability to complete college-level work.
- Complete online FAFSA for consideration of grants and/or loans. School code: 001253
- Your program representative will contact you to set up an appointment once your transcript evaluation is complete.
The degree completion program is an accelerated, adult bachelor's degree program, encompassing the cohort programs, general education and elective courses (short term course series). Applicants who lack units to enter a degree completion cohort may enroll in the degree completion general education and elective courses.
- Application for admissions (online or paper) and nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended (Veterans seeking benefits must submit a DD214 and military transcript)
- Recommendation form
- Four years post-secondary experience (two years if applying for the early childhood development program)
- Other specific requirements for each program (see degree completion programs page)
Admission into short term courses does not guarantee eligibility for a degree completion cohort. Upon completion of eligibility requirements, your advisor will help determine eligibility for your cohort start date.