You already have a lot going on in your life, which is why our degree completion programs are designed to meet you where you are. You'll be surrounded by other students who will support and encourage you, by faculty mentors who are invested in your success, by opportunities to connect what you learn in the classroom to the real world, and by connections to the employers who will help you move forward in your career. You’re here for a good reason. We'll help you make the most of it.
Our regional campuses are located throughout the Central Valley, offering evening classes for adults. If you are considering a degree completion program, schedule an appointment to with an admissions representative at your location of interest: North Fresno, Visalia, Merced or Bakersfield.
How to Apply
Individuals with two years of post-secondary experience that are interested in pursuing a bachelor's degree through the degree completion program at Fresno Pacific University should complete the following steps:
- Request official high school transcripts, diploma, or certificate of GED.
- Send electronically to email@example.com
- Request official transcripts from each college or university previously.
- This includes any military transcripts you may have, along with your military release forms (DD214).
- These unopened transcripts must then be delivered to the campus or sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply for admission
- Submit a recommendation form.
- This form is to be filled out by someone familiar with your ability to complete college-level work.
- Complete FAFSA online.
- Complete this Free Application for Federal Student Aid by the March 2 deadline for consideration of grants and/or loans. Use FPU school code: 001253.
- Enroll in the minimum number of units per semester to qualify for loans.
- Other specific requirements for each program (see degree completion programs page).
More about Degree Completion
Degree completion programs are accelerated, adult bachelor's degree programs, encompassing the cohort programs, general education, and elective courses (short term course series). Applicants who lack units to enter a degree completion cohort may enroll in the degree completion general education and elective courses.
Admission into short term courses does not guarantee eligibility for a degree completion cohort. Upon completion of eligibility requirements, your advisor will help determine eligibility for your cohort start date.
To reenter a program with a cohort other than the cohort immediately following, the student must reapply by completing a Degree Completion Re-admission Form. The academic advisor will determine if the student may reenter and if any conditions apply for readmission. Once approved, the student may enroll in the cohort following the last course successfully completed. The student will be charged at the current tuition rate for any course repeated.