You already have a lot going on in your life, which is why our degree completion programs are designed to meet you where you are. You’ll be surrounded by other students who will support and encourage you, by faculty mentors who are invested in your success, by opportunities to connect what you learn in the classroom to the real world, and by connections to the employers who will help you move forward in your career. You’re here for a good reason. We’ll help you make the most of it.
Our regional campuses are located throughout the Central Valley, offering evening classes for adults. If you are considering a degree completion program, schedule an appointment to with an admissions representative at your location of interest: North Fresno, Visalia, Merced or Bakersfield.
How to Apply
Individuals interested in pursuing a bachelor's degree through the degree completion program at Fresno Pacific University should complete the following steps
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended, as well as any military transcripts you may have, along with your military release forms (DD214), to be sent to you. These unopened transcripts must then be delivered to the campus.
- Submit an application for admission. You may apply online or download an application. There is a $40 non-refundable application fee which may be waived if you attend an information meeting.
- Submit a recommendation form. This form is to be filled out by someone familiar with your ability to complete college-level work.
- Complete online FAFSA for consideration of grants and/or loans. School code: 001253
- Your program representative will contact you to set up an appointment once your transcript evaluation is complete.
The degree completion program is an accelerated, adult bachelor's degree program, encompassing the cohort programs, general education and elective courses (short term course series). Applicants who lack units to enter a degree completion cohort may enroll in the degree completion general education and elective courses.
- Application for admissions (online or paper) and nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended (Veterans seeking benefits must submit a DD214 and military transcript)
- Recommendation form
- Two years post-secondary experience
- Other specific requirements for each program (see degree completion programs page)
Admission into short term courses does not guarantee eligibility for a degree completion cohort. Upon completion of eligibility requirements, your advisor will help determine eligibility for your cohort start date.
To reenter a program with a cohort other than the cohort immediately following, the student must reapply by completing a Degree Completion Re-admission Form. The academic advisor will determine if the student may reenter and if any conditions apply for readmission. Once approved, the student may enroll in the cohort following the last course successfully completed. The student will be charged at the current tuition rate for any course repeated.