Congratulations on being accepted as a student at Fresno Pacific University! We are looking forward to having you join us. Now that you are accepted, we have a few more steps for you to complete. Please choose which program you have been accepted into and follow the steps listed:
- Choose express mail service for your I-20.
- Once your receive a copy of your SEVIS I-20 via email, you can pay the $200 SEVIS fee at www.fmjfee.com. Be sure to print a receipt and take it with you to your visa interview. If you would like to pay via Western Union, please see the payment methods page for detailed payment instructions.
- Apply for a student visa (F1) by completing the online DS-160 Visa Application. Be sure to have a photo taken before you start.
- After completing the DS-160, print and keep the DS-160 confirmation barcode page. (You do not need to print the full application.)
- You must schedule a visa interview appointment. (The U.S. Embassy or Consulate does not schedule an appointment for you.) Visit the U.S. Embassy or Consulate website.
- Prepare for your visa interview and gather the required documentation. View the requirements.
- When you are issued a student visa, purchase your flight ticket! Please arrive at least a day before your program starts.
- Email the International Office your flight itinerary (flight schedule).
- Complete the arrival form and let us know if you need a ride from the airport. It's a free service!
- If you would like to live on campus, submit your housing deposit and Roommate Match Form.
- Fill out the medical forms with your doctor and submit your immunization records to email@example.com.
- Watch the U.S. Healthcare System Overview. This video teaches you how to prepare for your arrival in the U.S., how the U.S. healthcare system works, and how you should seek medical care appropriately if you become sick or injured.
Please check your admission packet and read your emails for orientation dates and times. When you arrive on-campus, be sure to come to the International Office and have your SEVIS I-20 along with the passport. See our campus map included in your admission packet. Our International Admissions Team looks forward to meeting you in person!