Congratulations on being accepted as a student at Fresno Pacific University! We are looking forward to having you join us. Now that you are accepted, we have a few more steps for you to complete. Please choose which program you have been accepted into and follow the steps listed:
- Submit your non-refundable new student confirmation deposit.
- Choose express mail service for your I-20.
- Once your receive a copy of your SEVIS I-20 via email, you can pay the $200 SEVIS fee at www.fmjfee.com. Be sure to print a receipt and take it with you to your visa interview.If you would like to pay via Western Union, please click here for detailed payment instructions.
- Apply for a student visa (F1) by completing the online DS-160 Visa Application. Be sure to have a photo taken before you start.
- After completing the DS-160, print and keep the DS-160 confirmation barcode page. (You do not need to print the full application.)
- You must schedule a visa interview appointment. (The U.S. Embassy or Consulate does not schedule an appointment for you.) Visit the U.S. Embassy or Consulate website.
- Prepare for your visa interview and gather the required documentation. View the requirements.
- When you are issued a student visa, purchase your flight ticket! Please find your arrival date in your admission packet. If you are unsure, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the date of your arrival.
- Email the International Office your flight itinerary (flight schedule).
- Complete the arrival form and let us know if you need a ride from the Fresno Yosemite International Airport. It's a free service!
- If you are 18-21 years old, submit your housing deposit and Roommate Match Form.
- If you have submitted your TOEFL scores and if you passed the test, sign up for registration (beginning in November for spring classes or May for fall classes.) Please email email@example.com to check with the admissions specialist.
- Fill out the medical forms with your doctor and submit your immunization records to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Watch the U.S. Healthcare System Overview. This video teaches you how to prepare for your arrival in the U.S., how the U.S. healthcare system works, and how you should seek medical care appropriately if you become sick or injured.
- If you have submitted your TOEFL scores and if you passed the test, sign up for New Student Orientation which is required for all new students who passed TOEFL (fall semester only). Sign ups will begin in spring.
- If you need to take the TOEFL, register online and please arrive a day before the test is offered.
Please check your admission packet and read your emails for orientation dates and times. When you arrive on-campus, be sure to come to the International Office and have your SEVIS I-20 along with the passport. See our campus map included in your admission packet. Our International Admissions Team looks forward to meeting you in person!