- Individual adult, adolescent and child counseling
- Family counseling
- Pre-marital and couples counseling
- Group counseling and education
- Assessment and referral services
- Continuing Education and consultation for human services professionals
The On-Site Counseling Program provides professional, sliding-scale counseling services offered by clinicians who are masters' level marriage and family therapists or clinical social workers. Pre-licensed clinicians are supervised by licensed marriage and family therapists, licensed clinical social workers or licensed psychologists. Angela Turner, M.A., L.M.F.T., serves as the clinical and administrative director.