Adjunct Faculty in the Intensive English Language Program
The School of Humanities, Religion, and Social Sciences seeks applications for adjunct faculty to instruct courses in the Intensive English Language Program.
- Master’s degree in TESOL, linguistics with an ESL emphasis, or related field;
- Teaching experience in ESL at the college level;
- Experience in, or aptitude for, teaching international students;
- Ability to work with students, staff and faculty in a collegial environment;
- Commitment to the Christian faith and the university’s mission of Christ-centered teaching and learning and involvement in a local church.
- Terminal degree in TESOL, linguistics with an ESL emphasis, or related field;
- College level teaching experience.
Download and complete an application form.
Send a letter of application, a completed adjunct application form (including personal statements), curriculum vita, three letters of reference (including one pastoral), and transcripts or placement file to:
- Chandra Johnson
- Director, ALPS/Intensive English Language Program
- Fresno Pacific University
- School of HRSS
- 1717 S. Chestnut Ave., Box 2301
- Fresno, CA 93702
- Or email: FPUProv@fresno.edu
Fresno Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic or social background, sex, age, or physical handicap in its hiring practices. Committed to excellence and actively supportive of cultural diversity, FPU invites individuals who contribute to such diversity to apply.